Vice President – Corporate Services
37 years & counting….., looking forward to celebrating 38. My journey with the Sagicor Group started on August 31, 1982 in the position of Clerk ‘C’ in the Mortgage Department. My first full time job.
I have had the distinct pleasure of working with seven Presidents & CEOs and worked with amazing & committed teams in six departments, two of which I have served twice and five locations. The Sagicor Group has continued to operate as a family and has dared to lead and have contributed to several first in the various entities. The various departments have allowed and contributed to my growth each year with the opportunity to learn new things through the various departments and strategic goals established annually.
My journey has been defined by the significant products & contribution of the group to team, clients, Community and our nation such as:
- Opening of 17 – 30 Dominica Drive
- Our innovative mortgage products such as Worker Mortgage, Mortgage Investor
- Several commercial & housing projects
- Facilitating all classes of investors through our Investment Products
- Our outreach to our SME banking clients
- Sagicor Foundation & outreach projects.
The years have flown by and the group, the team and our drive to succeed, facilitate and include all levels of the society never ceases to Amaze!!! Happy 50th!